Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Your virtual party hosts today - Lynn and May


Hi! I'm Lynette Endicott - Release today: More Than a Job
When a high school writing assignment resulted in publication of an article in a youth magazine, at age 14, I was hooked. Writing has always been part of my life; journaling, grants for work, or newletters for non-profits where I worked have kept that alive.

I have been part of the Disability Justice movement since 1979, and continues to consult with organizations that serve people with disabilities.
I grew up in Illinois, met my husband in Western Nebraska, lived 25 years in Kansas where our daughter was born, and have been in Fresno, California since 2000. I have a son-in-law (who lives with her daughter nearby), and have rescued a dog, two cats and a bird. Ollie, her five-year-old terrier mix, volunteers with me at the local library, where children read to the him.

May Williams, Release today - Enchanted by a Lily
Enchanted by a LilyMay Williams is convinced she read every book in the public library of her hometown as a kid. Today, her house sags under the weight of books. If she's not reading or writing, may can be found pursuing her other two passions -- sewing and running. May lives happily in a little town on the shores of Lake Erie with her husband, two children, three cats and one oversized dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment